Monday, December 20, 2010

Way to Busy a Week


Sorry for not writing but it has been VERY busy here last several days.  We had 15 CAT A's the other day and most of them went to the OR.  Not all ISAF military, but alot are.  Lately the US Marines seem to be taking the brunt of it in our territory  :( 
We have a list which is called: “Things I have never done before” and even with being here a short time it is already getting long.
Current additions:
·         Wash/debridement of burn on 3 y/o (yes we do a lot on Afghan nationals)
·         Right upper and middle lobectomy on ISAF soldier with GSW to chest
The other thing is we have been on OP MINIMIZE for the last day + which makes communication pretty non existent.
Pic is of my new SUV which we park outside our tent.  I am pretty sure I am going to be able to take it home with me

No comments:

Post a Comment